Built to make the most of the Harbour views this home boasts:
- An abundance of glass that ensures you'll always be able to appreciate the uninterrupted views of Manukau Harbour. Glass bi-fold doors promote seamless indoor/outdoor flow to the upper deck.
- Versatile, open-plan living spaces ensure the ability to entertain large crowds or host more intimate gatherings.
- The expansive covered deck offers options, perfect for evening BBQs, or a quiet coffee; the view is just second to none.
- Modern kitchen with plenty of bench and storage space.
- Three double bedrooms; all with built-in wardrobes, plus an additional study off the living area.
- The bathroom set-up has a separate shower room, and two toilets, giving options.
- The double internal access garage with elevator to the lounge; means no more carting those groceries upstairs.
- Separate laundry and an abundance of storage enhance practicality.
Outside, the fully-fenced, freehold 756m2 section is perfect for families of all shapes and sizes. An orchard of mature fruit trees frames the site, while the vege plot, greenhouse, and garden are sure to inspire those with green thumbs. You will love the wide array of fruit you will have at your fingertips.
Of course, it's the location that will be the star of the show for many. A stone's throw from the waterfront and a short stroll from shops, cafes, parks, and boat ramps, it's the type of scenario astute buyers spend their lives searching for.
A home that loves a crowd, and a proposition that is sure to attract considerable interest. With our owners determined to achieve a result on, if not before, auction day, interested parties are advised to act quickly. Contact me today for further details.