Check out this fantastic accommodation business! Your chance to own a 12-unit tropical beach resort with manager's residence and fabulous beach bar!
Unique Investment Opportunity - Don't miss this one!
Aro’a Beachside Inn is a 3-star self-catering beachfront resort idylically situated at the edge of the pristine lagoon on the western sunset coast of Rarotonga.
Rarotonga is the capital island of the Cook Islands, a stunning jewel of the South Pacific.
Set over prime beachfront leasehold land of 3,400m2 with 54-year lease, this unique resort features:
- 12 self-contained guest units, all boasting lagoon views
- Modern reception/office facility with storage
- Guest day room
- 2-bedroom manager’s residence
- Renowned authentic beach bar known as Shipwreck Hut Beach Bar
- Its own private semi-circular white sand beach; back-of-house facilities.
- 3 categories of accommodation include 3 oceanview studios, 8 beachside deluxe, and 1x 2-bedroom lagoon suite.
- All accommodation buildings are elevated above ground-level to ensure guest privacy and an uninterrupted view of the lagoon.
- Two beachside deluxe rooms are classed as handicapped with easy access – a unique feature of this property.
Interiors are tastefully decorated island style with local fabric and artwork. Each unit features a small fully equipped kitchen, sitting area with TV, and spacious patio with outdoor furniture and ocean view.
Situated on the absolute beachfront, on its own private white sand beach, is the resort’s famous Shipwreck Hut Beach Bar. Featuring loads of character & rustic charm with a nautical theme, the bar is perfectly positioned to enjoy stunning sunsets while sipping a famous ‘jam-jar cocktail’ or cold beer.
Potential exists to add a swimming pool to the vacant area in the middle of the resort or 2 more single-level or 4 double-level units.
The Manager’s residence is located on the upper-level of the office facility and features 2 double bedrooms & 2 ensuite bathrooms. A spacious open-plan kitchen/dining/living area offers a stunning view of Raemaru mountain. Both bedrooms seamlessly flow onto private balconies with sea views. Complete with quality furniture and furnishings, insect screens, and ceiling fans throughout.
Take up this exciting opportunity to invest in a profitable business with a firm focus on personalised service to guests, and excellent platform to grow current returns!